Sacred Threads

Backyard Escape Logo

This wonderful healing quilt exhibit is completing its journey to hospitals.

The final step is to sell these wonderful remaining artworks to raise funds.

Our artists set their own prices and will receive 75% of the sale. The remaining 25% will go to the Inova Schar Cancer Center fund for Arts and Healing. Read more.

Here is how the sale will work:

1. From June 15, 2022 - July 13, 2022 all unsold artworks may be purchased through this webpage. Buyers can choose to have the artwork shipped (following the exhibit, after July 24th) or to pick-up at Sacred Threads.

2. Starting July 14th, we will shift the sales to in-person at the exhibit. Our visitors will have a chance to purchase all the remaining pieces and take them home.

Here is the gallery of available artworks with their sale prices. Click on the individual photos to enlarge.

All artworks are 18" w x 24" h.

To revist all the wonderful places where this powerful exhibit traveled, visit our original Backyard Escape page.

Ready to order: BUY NOW (This link will be active on June 15th at noon (EDT).

To revist all the wonderful places where this powerful exhibit traveled, visit our original Backyard Escape page.